Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some of the trip

Kentucky hiking....warning....on the Kentucky trails we came across a little problem, a trail marked .8 miles to destination....really means if you hike this trail you could go on for 2+ miles and still be nowhere....ha ha especially fun when your daughter brings along a friend that hates to hike and specifically states "I HATE NATURE"... my kids love nature they were raised out in the wilderness for most of their childhood we camped and enjoyed the great outdoors. Tip...be sure to screen all potential vacationers to assure same interests! Central Park Strawberry Fields...just where baybay wanted to go.
She loves John Lennon!
New York sharing some love!
Bay and me in the Barbie house.

More photos tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you had an interesting trip with a variety of things to do. I'm not a hiker either, but I love nature.