Sunday, August 17, 2008

computer not fixed and more

Computer tech could not fix problem. He replaced the motherboard and power supply and it still did nothing. He ordered a new cpu so maybe Monday it will be up and running and hopefully I will not have lost all my info.

I did not get too post for GBBD and I am disappointed. Maybe the garden will be better soon since we have been getting cooler temps and some rain.

After vacation I find it so difficult to get back in the groove of things....I am not focused and only doing the bare necessities to get by...how long will this funk last...probably until my computer is up and running and school start for the last time in this house. My last time for a first day of school is August 25. I have mixed feelings about this...on one hand I am glad to be finished will dealing with all the politics of school but where now does my routine go after 16 years of school time routine. Adjustments....that is what I think is ahead for me. Right now I think I will go pull the covers over my head and be a bum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out with your computer. Sorry, sounds like you are feeling a bit down. I have 3 more first days of school.