Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cook Rocks

Clearly the best of the night.
We waited with much anticipation and Mr. Cook did not disappoint, he is very comfortable in his shoes and outperformed everyone else. (In my biased opinion) ha
My camera decided it was going to be crabby but I did get a couple of nice photos and videos. Our favorite hometown boy was adorable!
Here is the loudest fan of the night. ( It got quiet at one point and I yelled"I love you David" and he paused and said "what was that, I just heard". hee hee hee I think he heard me!
The 2nd loudest fan for Jason, Michael, and Mr. Cook!
We stayed out until midnight on the 1st day of school! woohoo!! Memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you girls had a great night! Good for you!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Oh I am so glad you went You go girlskp