Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sadness in my blogger world

I went to visit one of my favorite uplifting fun blogger friends and found horrible news. Nie and her husband were in a private plane crash and they are in critical condition with horrific burns. The other passenger, Doug Kinneard, sadlydid not survive the crash. I have not ever met Nie but I enjoy her blog and beautiful talent that she has along with an amazing attitude towards life. Prayers are needed for these wonderful parents of 4 beautiful children. If you want to read an amazing blog just stop by NieNie in my fave blogs section and remember to pray daily for this family.
http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad, I will keep this family in my daily prayers.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

wow you know then too l told ne about t6his I will pray too