Here it is Marcia, this was fun.
Christmas MeMe, come play with me!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Both
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?White!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but we should!
5. When do you put your decorations up? The week after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Dressing, crispy not mushy
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Coming to Fort Worth and visiting all my crazy relatives, staying up late and then waking up the next morning to a pile of people laying all over the floor and you could walk without stepping on someone. Family!! Gotta love um!
8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? Whats the truth? I love Santa, he is awesome.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Always, it is the Malone(my dad's family) tradition.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With all the decorations our parents have given us and the children throughout the years
11.Snow, Love it or Dread it? Love it! But not ice. I love the Colorado type snow and only for a few days, I am more of a green grass girl!
12. Can you ice skate? No, I wish I could.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I love them all!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating Jesus birth. Spending time with my awesome family!!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pistachio dessert that my mom makes. Once my cousin Paula and I took the whole dessert to the car when we were at my grandmas house and we ate the whole thing. We were so sick, but it was so yummy!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Playing who got the nut at Christmas breakfast so that we can see who opens the first gift and working the Christmas puzzle on the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
17. What tops your tree? A beautiful angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night by Aaron Neville