Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday Morning BAH-humbug


I survived, however, the neck and back pain are getting worse as the day goes on. Unbelievable, this guy slammed into me this morning while I was waiting at the stop sign at Cromwell Marine Creek and Old Decatur Road. I was just waiting my turn and then boom!! a Ford F150 slammed into me. What a shocker, I guess I am not too good at dealing with wrecks because this rear ender shook me up quite a bit. Anyway, I am just glad Baylee was not in the car with me, she would be in deep pain right now. So now I am without a car and I have a busy work week ahead. Since there was ice this week and wrecks galore, I imagine it is going to take awhile to get it fixed. It is not drivable because the brake lights in the back do not work. I was surprised at the bumper being steel under the plastic. It is definitely a well built car, my Saturn would have crumpled if it had been hit like that.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Oh Kim I am so sorry what can i do to help? Dr Fajardo at Best Health Chiropractic is wonderful he is on Azle Ave behing Target and will do a free consultation.