Thursday, December 28, 2006

13 Things that annoy me

Just thought I would clear my mind and vent!! Feel free to join in! I saw this on another blog and thought I would make my own.

13 things that annoy me:

1. Liars- especially people who lie when there isn't even a reason to lie, they just lie for the sake of lying. Pathologically I guess.
2. People that are always late. Wasting my precious time. At least if you are going to be late try to contact the person who is waiting on you and let them know. This should not be hard with cell phones and all.
3. Foul language. I mean the real real bad stuff. It seems to be used too often these days just in casual conversation.
4. Takers!!! People that expect you to do for them but never seem to want/be able to do for you.
5. Excuses..... wow this is a big one.....if you can't or don't want to just say so dont make up an excuse, ( guess this could go in the lying category.)
6. Bad drivers.....i.e. people who want to run up on you bumper or speed around you when you are going the speed limit.
7. Snotty nose kids....I am talking about the ones that have not had their noses cleaned in a long time and then proceed to wipe it on whatever they see around them.
8. Lazy bums.... the ones that expect a handout and then refuse to lift a finger for it, like they deserve something for nothing.
9. Drunk Parents....especially the ones that give alcohol to their teenage kids or get drunk in front of them.
10. Cigarrettes....I just plain downright despise these and everything about them. But especially finding all the butts on the ground and walking thru a cloud of smoke to enter in a place of business.
11. Girls who where tight fitting short shirts with their big ole belly hanging over their jeans and they dont even care that they are showing it to the world and the world doesnt want to see it.
12. When someone doesn't return a phone call!!!
13. Overflowing trash cans! Come on how hard is it to take it out.

Wow! I feel better now. I cleared my chest. I could have kept going but thought I should keep it at 13. The lucky 13. hehehheeheehee!

Have a super day. I will go to something more positive tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Oh dear Kim I fear i am an annoying person
1. This is also a pet peeve of mine/ I try very hard not to lie but i oft times have good intentions that I am unable to fufill.
2. I am also, too often late. because I always think i can do much more in a short time than i really am able.... but I do try to call and i am better than i used to be
3. I do not use foul language and it bothers me too
4.I find myself trapped sometimes in some relationships where I never seem to be able to repay the kindnesses of specific people... but I do try to pay it forward. serving others to me is the only way to find true joy in this life
5.Excuses i think a lot of people do not even know they can and should just say no:)
6.I again am better than i used to be
7.Yelchk I guess that is parenting
8. I never could understand how people think the world OWES them
9.I think they should be arrested!!
10.Gross ,I can'teven breathe around it!!!
11.Muffin tops are onlypretty on muffins.
12. Guilty I trybut there agin i fall short
13.I just keep smushing it down but I do take it when the person whose chore it is not home.:)
One of my biggest is do not try and deceive me!!! I can spot it and trust is hard to rebuild, be straight forward w/ me , I may not always like it but i will respect you for it.