Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Buck!

Wow, this morning I saw a Buck out the kitchen window. It was just walking around grazing.

Yesterday I got some work in the yard done. The weather was 80 and sunny. I pulled down the passion vine and some of the moonflower vine and managed to trim up the crepe myrtle so it wouldnt block the sprinkler head. It was invigorating working out in the yard. I am going to piddle around today too.

I didn't get around to making Christmas cookies yet. There is one week until Christmas. I haven't wrapped any gifts.

We went to see the movie The Pursuit of Happyness. It was alright. I think I would rather read the book. It is probably much better.

April called yesterday and they are in Portland, Oregon. I think that is where they are going to stay. Too cold and wet for me.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Please come to my cookie exchange on wednesday 7-8:30 you bring 4 dz and go home w/ 3 different dz or more depending on how many we can eat:) please come