Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day of 2006!! Yippee!! Good Riddance!!

Well I am glad to see this event filled year come to an end. I worked today at the candle store for 9 hours and I am exhausted. It was invigorating though. We (mom and me) made good progress. We finished getting down Christmas and changing scents and then putting up some Valentines Day stuff.

Roby is at work and Baylee is at Coys so I am just chillin with the dog. Don't know what I will do probably just sit down and rest in front of the tube or surf the net for fun.

We will be leaving to see Ben tomorrow and this time the dog is going too. Baylee will be staying with Grammy and Pepa. It will be nice to get away for a few days.

I will be looking forward to an awesome eventless 2007.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Awesome lets hope, eventless I doubt.:) Whatever happened w/ that accident on the 21st? did Roby ever say? We have been gone for a week so just now responding. i am sad i did notget to do my treats this year:(