Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pink Cosmos


I just love this view of my cosmos. They look like butterflies from my living room window. Yesterdays rain really helped the garden. Everything looks alive and happy. The colors are so vivid. What a beautiful fall day we have had today. The trees are beginning to change colors too. I hope we don't get a freeze anytime soon, I can't bear to see all the gorgeous fall blooms come to an end. I even have a daisy blooming today. Weatherman says it will be in the 80's for the next couple of days. I am going to try and make it to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens this week and see if the Japanese Maples are changing color. This is such an exciting time of the year with Christmas just around the corner. I love it. I am shopping for our new Christmas tree. There are so many to choose from. I think I like the fir tree the best.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Oh so pretty in pink!!Do you take as much satisfaction from taking a great picture of beautiful things as growing them? I think i do.