Saturday, April 07, 2007

Snowing in April


















Hollyhock leaves



Lilann's Monkey!
I look out my window and what do I see?

Snow, snow, falling so beautifully!!!

Only then I realize it is April and this doesn't happen in Texas that often.

So I grabbed my camera and ran outside to see if I could capture the flakes.

They don't show up too well unless you blow the pix up poster size but I can see them,

so I thought I would share them.

Poor tomatoes are doomed but the monkey likes it.

Hummers have been zooming around the feeder.

It is cold, but I now see how beautiful snow is on the top of spring blooming flowers. Gorgeous for an Easter weekend. Lets be thankful for the free cool air, next week we could be paying for this! HA!

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Wow, except for the monkey It looks like you were taking pictures atthe Botanical gardens...So pretty and the snow was very fun....... hmmmmmmmm maybe the monkey escaped from the The FW Zoo ? Or maybeI did?