Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by joyinthemoment:

1. What is your full name? love my cottage garden
2. What are you most afraid of? losing a loved one
3. What is the most recent movie that you’ve seen in the theater? the Invisible, Blades of Glory
4. Where were you born? Fort Worth, Texas YAHOOO!!
5. What is your favorite food? Grilled Shrimp
6. What is your natural hair color? DK Brownish reddish
7. Have you ever been to Alaska? No...too cold
8. Have you ever toilet papered someone’s house? No, I don't like messy
9. Have you ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Yep
10. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes!
11. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons
12. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday if hubby is not working
13. What is your favorite restaurant? Up in Massachusetts, there is an awesome fish restaurant called 507
14. What is your favorite flower? Do I have to choose? I love them all, this month it is the zephrine rose.
15. What is your favorite sport to watch? none, i don't watch sports
16. What is your favorite sport to play? hiking
17. What is your favorite drink? sweet tea
18. What is your favorite ice cream? blue bell homemade vanilla
19. Disney or Warner Brothers? WB
20. Have you ever been on a ship? like a cruise ship? No
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? cream
22. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? 0
23. Who was your last e-mail from? Caren
24. When is your usual bedtime? bed by 10 sleep by who knows when, i have insomnia
25. What is your favorite TV show? The Office (I love to laugh)
26. Who was the last person you went to dinner with? hubby
27. What are your favorite colors? red and black for my clothes, burgundy, browns, and olive greens for home decor. Flowers: all colors but yellow really pops with purple
28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have and where and what are they? ears only. no tats!
29. How many pets do you have? 1 awesomely spoiled chihuahua
30. List something you would like to do before you die. visit the rainforest
31. Have you ever been to Hawaii? no
32. Have you ever been to countries outside of the US? Mexico, Spain, dominican republic, and jamaica, California
33. What were you/will you be doing at 31 and 32 years old? Raising my wonderful children, experiencing PTA, just being a mom and loving it. I miss those elementary school years!

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

When I first see these survey things I always think "those things are so trite" then I do it and read others and I am so touched by our similarities and cool differences too.