Monday, April 09, 2007

Fossil Hunt

Fossil Hunt Find! Tomorrow I hunt again! These are the plants I rescued!


They are moving the land around me again. Which means one thing good....they uncover fossils. I had fun this evening hunting them out. I found a nice size one and had to carry it quite a ways to the street (all the time the dog was on the leash pulling the other direction). As you can see I was determined to get this fossil. Now I will have to find a place for it in the garden. The yard is starting to come together and it finally feels like it is mine. I brought in all the porch plants for the freeze and even yanked a few fresh plantings out of the ground. Tomorrow I will be busy in the warm weather (hopefully warm) replanting things. I want a long spring, not an early summer. Not picky no I am just wishful! Ha!!

No comments: