Monday, March 17, 2008

Neighborhood Egg hunt

Excited and ready to run.
Luke is patiently waiting for the hunt to begin. Kylee shows off one of her prize eggs as Luke runs around looking for more.
Here they are patiently waiting!
See the bunny up by the parking lot.

They wouldn't take their picture with him.

Here is some of their loot. They dumped it out and went hunting for more.
We all had a fun time. Sooooooooooooooooooo many eggs and so few kids. I bet they found around 50 eggs each. This was a really nice neighborhood egg hunt to get them ready for the big event on Sunday! I love having my neice and nephew close by, I get to relive the adventures of my own children, plus it is great to look at the world thru a childs eyes.

1 comment:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

ooooohhh how fun i want to relive too