Wednesday, August 29, 2007

1st day of school was Monday, but I am running late!

Baylee didnt want this 1st day of school photo, she is in 11th grade and only has 1 more 1st day of school! Here she is after I said "Smile for the Camera"
I needed color in my garden so I painted my bench a bright blue,
it kinda matches Baylee's out fit. I should have had her sit on it for the 1st day of school. hehehe!

We received a tiny rainshower today but I am grateful, nevertheless. I am ready for the dogdays of summer to be over. Bay likes her cosmetology class, as for the rest, well, I don't think so. She has physics and Algebra 2 as well as Ag science. All male teachers except for cosmetology. Next trimester it is American History and English III.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Zach says the rain was like people spitting but noone was around so he knew it was rain:> I like the chair, Bay is so styling!