Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Love the Rain! Plant the Stock...

It is a wonderful rainy day and I just love it. Even better is that on Thursday we are expecting our 1st real cold front of the season. Yikes! It is supposed to dip down into the 40's.

Home Depot got in their stock. The yummy sweet smelling flowers of fall and spring. I planted 9 Sunday and gave 9 to mom. They are blooming and the front porch is smelling so sweet. With the ground being so moist I will be out working Friday in the yard. My zinnias are still holding up nicely and the cosmos have started blooming. I am hoping for fall color after the cold front hits.

Ben is coming for a visit this weekend. Yay! And Baylee's friend, Melissa, will be here too. It should be a full house. Love it.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I lost my Zinnias already I was sad I am not suer what happened to them what fall flowers did you buy? I want a buyer like you:)j/k

Love My Cottage Garden said...

I have been hesitant buying with all the heat and drought. Stock and snapdragons are the only fall flowers right now that I bought.. After this coming up cool front I plan on getting pansies and pinks.

are you still having a garage sale?