Sunday, October 08, 2006

Halloween Decorating


I was inspired by the newspaper photos yesterday to decorate for Halloween. So I gathered some things that I had from Halloweens past and made a small "scary" scene. Ha Ha He He !! It was fun. I needed to expend some of the creative side of me. Who knows I might find something else to add before Halloween actually arrives in 3 weeks.

The air is cool and brisk this morning. My feet actually got cold on the trip down the driveway to get the newspaper. Yippee! This is going to be a fabulous week for fall. I am really looking forward to it. I hope the colors start changing soon.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

cute need I to do that.

Joyismygoal said...

Oh and Kim you need to drive by the house at Roundrock and Woodcrest the Bradford pear there is in full color and so beautiful.