Saturday, October 21, 2006

Friends and Memories

Friday I went to La Madelines with Caren. It has been awhile since we got to meet up and be together. I so enjoyed it. We got to get together more often. I love my friends. Caren is so good to me. I wished we could of laughed more but I was so weighed down with the weeks soap opera drama that I probably needed a few more hours with her to really loosen up. The cappucino was okay and the creme brule was too sweet, so we shared her crossiant. Our time was over so soon because she had to go get Meredith from school. Next time I am hoping we can have a picnic at the Botanic Gardens. Peaceful and outdoors. She gave me some delicious halloween candy. Baylee and Lilann dipped into it too.

Last night I did my purses with Mom at Northeast Mall when the girls were looking around. It was nice to finish up that work for the month. Then I took Baylee, Laura, and Cassye to the last quarter of Boswell's football game. It was quite nippy out, great football weather, but I think the team was worn out. They were undefeated before last nights loss. Hopefully they will come back stronger next week. It is always nice to see the home team boys do good. I listened in the car while the girls were inside the game. It was interesting at how many memories popped in my head of when I was at Bos 22+ years ago. We had so much fun at the games. All of us hollering until we had no voices. Dancing around being goofy.

Memories.

I am just hanging out today. Mom stopped by to go to a garage sale on the street. And then Marcia stopped in and ended up locking her keys in the car. But that turned out nice because then Richard had to come over and bring the keys. So we got to see him too. Richard and Roby had a nice visit. Longtime friends and neighbors, we raised our kids next door to each other for their childhoods. So lucky to have great neighbors all those years!! Anyway, so I guess I should take a shower and make myself useful.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I enjoyed visiting. I hope I am more than an old neighbor,I am getting old and friends are fewer and farther between.

Love My Cottage Garden said...

I guess that was a poor choice of words, I edited. Of courseyour not just an old neighbor, I consider you a good friend that I share great memories with. I love you dear.