Saturday, October 28, 2006

Baylee's Beautiful Freshly Painted Room





I finally finished painting Baylee's Room. I have to say she did a great job picking the colors. At first I was thinking , "oh my, kinda bright" but now I think it is stunning. The colors fit Baylee perfect, so bright and shiny. It is always nice to have freshly painted walls (even though I absolutely abhor the task of doing it). Plus everything gets a good cleaning and some stuff gets thrown out. This is my get better soon gift to her. She has been thru a rough breakup and she says she is over it but I still wanted to do something special for her. She has been keeping busy with her girlfriends and that is good. Maybe tomorrow we will have time to carve our pumpkin.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

pretty and bright those arealmost exactly the same colors the boys wanted when they were 5 and 7 very nice job