Monday, September 01, 2008

Times Square

Roby is looking around trying to decide what the heck we are doing here. See that pile of trash, well that seemed to be on every street corner. They just pile it up through out the day (at night the pile grew to as tall as me) and I think they pick it up the next morning. I did not see any recycling. It was disturbing...they definately have a trash problem.
I can't even imagine it on New Years.

We rode the ferris wheel inside the store and got the cabbage patch car which was by the way cute but it was not the scooby doo or even sponge bob. We went around and around and even saw a wedding taking place on the top floor. Can you imagine getting married in a ToysRus.
Here is an awesome part of the store. The lego department was so cool. This empire state building was made of 10's of thousands of legos. I could have stayed here all day.
Below Baylee and I toured the barbie house that is built inside the store.
Fun Fun Fun!

Times Square was my least favorite place in NYC. We could not figure it out. We
loved the Toys R Us Store but other than that it was dirty, and tooooooooo congested. Next time I would skip it. Little Italy is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we were so excited and were having so much fun we did even take one photo. ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That toy store is just amazing. Love the lego skyscraper & the ferris wheel. How fun!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

sorry You didn't like it and I recommended staying there i did not like it my first tome but w/ a guide it is a thrilling place to visit