Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pretty Purple

Pretty purple passion vine fascinates me.
This stuff is all over my yard this year, just like a weed,
a beautiful one indeed.Sweet Kylee grabbed the camera and photographed herself.
Don't ya just love the cheeto smile! Priceless!!

Poor brother, Luke was resting with a fever, we hope he feels better soon.
It has been raining off and on for 2 days now and I just love it.

The flowers are heavenly.

I cut 2 roses for my vase today.

Hurricane Ike is headed this way...rainy all weekend. Still lovin it. Check back on Sunday I will probably be out in the MUD!

2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I think the flowers are so beautiful but take second place to her:) I hope Luke gets better soon

Anonymous said...

I love that Passion vine flower. It is one the most unique flowers in the plant kingdom. I hope Luke is feeling better now. :)