Monday, June 30, 2008

Summertime heat/movies

The heat is back, my AC is working overtime. ARGH!! Gasoline is so expensive I think I may have to buy a horse. I wanna vacation but airline tickets are so outta touch for me. I am cheap and have my limits.

I watched 27 dresses last night, by myself, all alone. Nobody else wanted to see it so I picked a night when everyone was going to be gone. I was disappointed. It was kinda cute but oh so PREdictable. I would rather watch 4 episodes of Reba and laugh my hiney off. Anyways, so much for wasting my time and 3.99. The other night we watched The Great Debate and it was so good. I was impressed and moved. Society has come a long way but it still has a long way to go. Bucket List was funny, but I really like Jack Nicholson. Summer and movies go hand in hand in the summertime Texas heat.

1 comment:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oh yes I agree on movies in Summer27 dresses was Ok No Reservationns was sweet --Definitively maybe is exactly as the title reads