Tuesday, June 24, 2008

lizard visiting

Last night on our evening walk, I was telling my husband about our former neighbor (http://joyismygoal.blogspot.com/ ) that still lives on the street we previously lived on for 18 years and had oodles of lizards because our sons would let their pets go and we never found them and they ended up in the house and garden, (run on sentence) Anyways, she had a photo of the lizard that was in her house this past weekend and I was jealous because we have lived at our new house for 3 1/2 years and not even seen a lizard. NOW to MY POINT!!! When we arrived home, what to my wondering eyes did appear..... a beautiful lizard on the wall above the fridge. We were shocked. I ran for the camera and snapped but couldn't get a very good photo but here are a few to share. Life is strange...I love it.

2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

haha I Love it

Anonymous said...

I would freak if I saw a lizard on my kitchen wall! :)