Wednesday, January 09, 2008

pet meme

pet Meme

joyismygoal tagged me...

7 Random things about my pets:

1. Best pet ever, LILANN, she so adores Roby, and waits with anticipation upon his arrival. She is very annoying around new people especially girls...which she doesn't like too much until they give her a treat as a peace treaty. She thinks she is a doberman and doesn't realize she is only a chihuahua. She is a great bedwarmer and protector.
2. Kelsey K was our Persian kitty cat. She was the best cat in the world. She was awesome with children even when they were not too nice to her, like when would stuff in a small firetruck seat close the top and ride off with her tail sticking out. One time she caught her tail on fire when she walked by a candle and didn't even know it. It was funny. I miss her and her comforting purring. Added plus, she kept mice away.
3. Emma, Zoe, etc......We had quite a few outdoor cats for mouse duty and then when we moved out here they were all eaten by coyotes.
4. Baylee had guinea pigs and my favorite was Rodney like the one in that Eddie Murphy movie, and then she had Elvis that turned out to be Elvira because she was supposed to be a boy and was really a girl and we found that out when Rodney got her pregnant. Then we had many pigs to follow.
5. Fish- at our other house we had a pond and had so many fish to delight us, I miss that pond.
6. Snake and lizards- Ben had a ball python that was fun for a while. Smelly though.
7. Buckwheat was our first dog and he was a booger. Bad dog, no control, we loved him but he destroyed a lot.
7+. I know it is supposed to be 7 but I couldn't leave out my childhood pet, Happy Dog (a dachshund) , she was an awesome family pet, a very good dog, irreplaceable.
Pictures may come later if I find some.
I much prefer animals to people. Weird huh?

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Great job I have not done much blogging being sick and helping a friend move sorry