Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eat...Pray...Love


I finally finished the book. Eat, Pray, Love, it was interesting and very different than any other book that I have read. How lucky for her to be able to travel for an entire year in search of herself and what was missing. She had such great adventures and experiences to help her grow. I don't agree with all but it did enlighten me and teach me. I loved her adventures in Italy and it made me want to visit some day. The part about India was rather odd to me, I cannot even imagine meditating for 8+ hours starting at 3 in the morning. The island of Bali sounded cool and I would love to meet that medicine man. Traveling is a way to find peace, and if you can't always travel there yourself then books can take you a million miles away and back again, that is what I liked about this book, her vivid descriptions about these wonderful places miles away. If you have a very closed mind I would not recommend this book.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I have heard it is interesting

Joyismygoal said...

Hey stranger I have been home how is your mom ?everyone else?