Saturday, January 26, 2008

My bestest Friend



Isn't she beautiful!!! Caren is my gift from God. I met her in 1983 and we have been friends ever since 25 years and counting. She was fortunate to find a wonderful husband that is amazingly like mine. When we talk it is remarkable how much our men are alike. She is the full time mom of 2 beautiful girls. I look up to her more than she will ever know, she has taught me so much about life and let me tell you this girl is the biggest giver ever. She gives of her love, time, lessons, compassion, yummy cooking, thoughtful gifts, and the sweetest cards and letters (I have kept everyone over the last two decades, she feels deeply and is there for everything for me and so many others. She makes me laugh and lifts my spirits when I am down. Just one hug from Caren and I am up and ready to meet the world again. We are both so busy with our families, we have a tough time planning time to spend together but just 5 minutes is enough to make me feel like smiling when times are tough and laughing is what we like to do together. We keep in touch by email and texting and visits when we can. I cannot imagine my life without my bestest friend. Thank you God for sharing her with me.