Sunday, July 01, 2007

VW is the choice, Rancho Cucamonga is the place


UTI picks the cream of the crop to test for Manufacturer Specific Advanced Training. Ben was picked. He tested high, very high. He is so smart. We are proud that he has found his passion so young and is following it diligently. Recruiters from Volkswagen of America interviewed him this week and he was chosen for the tuition paid program at the Volkswagen Academy in Rancho Cucamonga, California. He starts school there on August 13th. I am so glad he went with VW, I just love Volkswagen cars!! Hehehe, now I will have to get me one.
Congratulations Ben on your continued success with cars.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Very cool!!! Congrats, That is great for him , I know you are so proud and he is still soooo young. How long will he be there? I see another road trip:)