Sunday, July 29, 2007

Last nights sunset, pretty passion vine. angel trumpets

I find the passion vine very intriguing. (sp?) It does look filled with passion. This lovely flower is taking over my yard and attracting the wonderful caterpillars that keep it in check. At night these angel trumpet flowers come to life. This particular plant is a volunteer from last years plant on the other side of the yard.
I just love the sky. It is beautiful.
I am looking forward to the desert and mountain sunsets in August
when we venture out west to take Ben to school.


3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I would like to grow some passion vine , Where can I find that and will it do well from seed i think i got pictures of the same sunset:)It was so pretty. I like the new look of your blog. Thanks for your kind words

Love My Cottage Garden said...

I can dig you up some. It sprouts easily. When I get back from cali remind me. It goes dormant in fall and winter but will sprout back up in the spring.

Joyismygoal said...

cool thanks