Sunday, May 06, 2007

Quotes I like!

Odd mood for me today so I thought I would share some qoutes I like!


"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it will always be yours. If it doesn't come back it was never yours to begin with. But, if it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money, and doesn't appear to realize that you had set it free, you're probably related to it." - Chris Champagne

"If you don't want to work you have to work to earn enough money so that you won't have to work." --Ogden Nash

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.-- Albert Einstein

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is good health and a bad memory. -- Ingrid Bergman

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. -- Jack Benny

No comments: