Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day....MOM!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom!
Here she is with her dolly (it is almost as big as her).




Wedding Day Picture way back in 1963!

This is a beautiful photo of mom, she is so stylish with her awesome headband.


The family grows to 4 when I arrive.
Look how skinny mom is already after having me,
I can't be very old in this pix.
Mom and Dad in a professional pix.




Mom with her sisters. She has 5 sisters and 3 brothers.


Here she is as a Grandma at 36.




And at my wedding in 1984, we just have to talk to each other.
I wonder what we were saying. I look kinda serious.

Mom is crowned 50! Doesn't she look young?
I hope I look that good in 10 years.


April and Mom in the 90's.

My favorite snowcone partner!! Wow she made some good ones.
Thanks mom for helping me out! Lots of memories there.

This is her first time at the pacific ocean. She found all these shells. She is so beautiful by the ocean. She doesn't ever like pictures of her, but I simply love this one.

Mom and Me at the botanic gardens this spring.
Things about my mom and me:
1. She is second born...I am second born....
2. She is bossy.....I am bossy too!
3. She loves to dance.....I am a klutz.
4. She makes the best chocolate chip cookies ever....I can't cook at all.
5. She could sell you anything.....I say take it or leave it.
6. She is loyal...I am loyal.
7. She has an awesomely big smile....I have a big smile too!
8. She is a great caretaker, always helping those in need.....I need to work on this one, I am not a caretaker.
9. She loves flowers.....I love flowers.
10. She runs like an energizer battery.....I run like a store brand.
11. She is a worrier....I am a worrier.
12. She is strong willed and a hardworker....I am strong willed and a hardworker.
My mom lives 5-7 minutes away, depending on how fast I drive. I wouldn't have it any other way. She is my best friend forever. I love her like there is no tomorrow.
Happy Mother's Day MOM!!

























1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Lovely! I agree w/ all you said your mom is a wonderful person, April looks like the one aunt on the right. And your wedding picture looks like B was your flower girl she looks so much like the person w/ you!!! That was so nice.