Sunday, May 20, 2007

Being a mom is tough

I have come to the conclusion that I think being a mom is one of the toughest jobs of all time. I think sometimes it is utterly impossible. I feel so unqualified. I am going thru a rough patch. I cannot stand it when someone says I am a good mom, Idon't feel like a good mom. I feel like most moms, confused as to what to do and pulled in so many directions. I feel hung up to dry. I love my kids dearly but I feel like a need a lesson on parenting. When will these feeling disappear? Will I ever feel adequate?

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

"When will these feeling disappear? Will I ever feel adequate?" I think the answer to this is when your children ask you parenting questions for their teens and you reply I felt the same way:) Sometimes it is so tough.. ( I may have told you this before the only solace I get is on my knees praying.... I always think of this song I know that compares life to a song where a girl is familar w/ the soprano part but only the range of an alto and keeps slipping into her friends alto part and thats howshe and I feel about God which part is mine and which part is yours God.. The best answer I get everytime I pray is...just love them.. And, let them know... Hug ems queeze em and tell them.