Monday, September 25, 2006

Allergies!! UGH!

Allergies got me this weekend. Unbelievable! The beautiful fall weather arrives that I have been waiting so patiently for and so does my allergies. Burning, watery eyes, scratchy throat, drainage, sneezing, what can I say. I was only able to watch from the window because each attempt to cruise the gardens sent me running for the puffs. I think I emptied all but one box. I did go out early this morning and take some photos of the beautiful huge moonflowers on the arbor. I will attempt to post some. Oh, how I would love to start my cleaning of the beds. I need to go to the flower store and hunt down some pansies and mums. I need a load of compost. This weekend I can officially put out the pumpkins and fall decor! I just love the change of seasons. Feels like a new beginning. Oh guess what I found, my tomato plant from the summer somehow survived and it has a tomato on it. I hope I get to watch it ripen and then enjoy it before the mockingbird. The lawn needs mowing and edging. I am trying to get the guts to go out and do it but allergies. Do you think the neighbors will look at me strange if I am spotted mowing the lawn in a gas mask and sweats? Maybe they will think I am just trying out my Halloween costume. He He He!

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

I agree on the allergies I think I got my medication for it at a functional level because i only sneezed afew times at the FB game on Sat. I love the coolness of the weather i just want to go on a hayride and bob for apples.