Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sun is shining today! DREAMGIRLS Movie!

I am so glad to see the sun shining today. I was getting a little down with yesterday's dreary weather. I cannot believe how much the weather determines my mood and motivation. Yippee for sunshine. No more ice for awhile please and thank you.

Baylee, mom, and I are going to see Dreamgirls today. I absolutely cannot wait. I have always loved Jennifer Hudson since she was one of my favorites on American Idol. I will post later and give my opinion of the movie.

I am still in the decluttering, organizing, throwing out mode. I can't believe how much I have thrown away. Why do I have this junk that just sits around in the way? I am almost finished with the downstairs, only 3 more closets and a few kitchen cabinets, then I am moving upstairs to work.

This week is my second microdermabrasion treatment. I am ready, my face has finished peeling and I am ready to peel off another layer. We are like onions, layers and layers.

This winter hibernation has put about 5 extra pounds on me. I need to work in the garden. I need spring time. I need to touch the raw dirt. I need, I need. Just listen to me being so needy. I am just dreaming about the beauty ahead of me. I need to make my thawing plans.
I will post them soon so that I can look back and have a schedule to hold on to.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

GLad to have you back. How was the movie.?Look forward to using that list:)