Monday, December 17, 2007

Looking for order

I am still walking around this house looking for order. It is amazing how much things are in such shambles. Ben's stuff is all over since he is back from California. He is commuting to Rusty Wallis on the rail system. So far so good but it takes awhile to get there even in the car it is over 2 hours one way. He is anxious for that 1st paycheck.

All the decorations are making me claustrophobic. I need to try and focus on the things I need to accomplish and try to enjoy the Christmas season. With my kids being older it seems to get harder every year. I just really don't know what to do and what not to do. It feels like Christmas is so hectic and that is not what I want. I would like to time travel back to the simpler times, if only for just 1 Christmas. The times when kids were happy to just get 1 gift and have fun playing games and popping corn. Way back a long long long long time ago. DREAMING.............................................

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

that time was nice and returning would be fun we can find fun in our older kids but they have to come half way too :) we are going to a play and Holiday in the park and Magic Time Machine if any of those sound appealing