Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Peaceful and playful

Kylee fell asleep right after we finished a story!
Her eczema was really acting up all day long. She was worn out.
Luke however had bunches of energy, he loved the circus animals from Pepa's cake.

Here are some photos from Dad's Birthday this past weekend. Luke was eyeing that cake from the get go he wanted to eat it before dinner. Then when it came time to eat the cake he took one bite and decided he would rather just play with the animals! We spent a lot of time together this weekend, playing and having fun.
Today was catch up day for me and I also tried to rest and get errands done. It will probably be my only day off this week. I went out to check the mail and it actually did not feel sultry. My bulbs came in the mail so now I will be working in the yard Saturday (unless of course it is HOT). I need to finish my fall decorating outside and do some serious garden work.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Oh fun and you always have great fal ldecorations