Thursday, February 15, 2007

The long road ahead...upbeat or squashed?

The long road ahead will surely be as beautiful
as this but I just have to find my way there at the moment.

It's a BLUE DAY!!! I find it hard to remain upbeat in life when I am feel like I am being squashed!!! UGH!! I have also found sometimes you may think you want something and are ready to receive it but then you get it and you find yourself totally unprepared. Today I am distraught and confused and mostly just plain hurt. I don't want to feel this way but I can't get out of this terrible funk that I am in. Just last week I was doing awesome. I will find a way out.

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Wow ,You can call me any time I can relate at times to your feelings but I am in a good place today. whenever I am in a funk there are a couple of things that always help me I do something for someone else, I write on paper all my blessings, or read scriptures.:)