Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grief

With the good weather lately,
I have been out walking,
which in turn makes me start thinking,
which then makes me start missing my mom,
which then makes me start crying,
it has been three weeks but it feels like forever,
how will I do this,
going through my mind is all the things I would like to share with her,
I talk to her and then I sound like a looney,
so then I just talk in my mind,
my mind races a lot,
I am suffering,
I bounce from pretend happy
to really sad,
to numb,
to angry,
I don't want to become bitter
but I feel that I already am,
why did she have to die so young,
we have been the bestest of friends for such a long time,
I miss you mom....

I am thankful for the time we had
and
I am so thankful for what you taught me
I love you
always and forever!

1 comment:

Burnt Raisin said...

Lovely post.
Lovely ladies.
Lovely pic.
Lovely pose.

Delighted to have stumbled upon your blog. I am sorry though to read about you losing your mom. She looks radiant in this pic. And I love the way you look at her here.. Tugs my heart since I am also close to my mom.. Yes, your mom is indeed a lovely woman.

No words to console you right now.. Just my prayers.. Hoping in time you'll feel better...

=)