Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cool Season vegies need rain

Finally the moon was right last week and I planted the root vegies (asparagus, potatoes, carrots, onions, & more onions). Now I need rain....

Ben transplanted a few plants for me and they need rain.... oh where oh where is the rain???? I have lettuce and broccoli waiting for the right moon next week and then maybe then we will receive that rain.... until then I will just water away all the new transplants and vegies!

Today is calling for 75 degrees and sunshine, I plan on enjoying it. I hope to even find some photographic moments to post on here.

2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

thanks for sharing that

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

We live east of you in Kaufman county. We need rain bad. The little bit we got the other night just wasn't enough.