Monday, February 18, 2008

Texas sweet onions

I am proud to say that I actually planted my Texas Sweet onions 1015Y today. 2 rows of them. The soil was perfect and very easy. Now I am just waiting for the spinach and lettuce. I also am in search of my annual snapdragon and stock purchase. I looked a few places but none to be found yet, maybe next week. I am glad the sun is shining and tomorrow is looking to be a beautiful day even though I will be on the road working, oh well that is better than working in the rain and cold.

2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

ooooh we love 1015's where did you get them to plat?

Joyismygoal said...

Oh dear i am sorry both your kids had accidents that is awful Thanks for your kind words i forgot to add to that post that I got side-swiped while we were at lunch Friday!!