Thursday, March 29, 2007

Back from LA

Sprinkle cupcakes in Beverly Hills!! Yummy! We ate here the 1st and last day!!Baylee got to be on the former set of Friends.
Her she is with Phoebe's guitar.


Baylee with her favorite star, Johnny Depp! Baylee before we got kicked out of Louis Vouitton for taking this picture of the ugly dresses that cost over $4000!



Shopping on Rodeo Drive. (Melrose is better)



Muscle Beach, Venice!






Cold Water!



Johnny Depps Viper Room.





The best cupcakes in the world!!!




Outside our hotel! our myspace picture! HA



A star's mansion in Beverly Hills!



Our Bed and Breakfast hope. Sylvester! He is going to be in a new show on NBC called Life.



Danny Bonaduce at the Hardrock cafe! He looks rough but he is was very friendly!





Wow what a trip. I have drifted off to another Universe and cannot seem to return. Ever since we returned 2 weeks ago, I have not even been normal or even close to functioning. I feel so robotic. What did LA do to me? I have to get out of this fog. I think maybe it was the smog there or maybe the wonderful Sprinkles cupcakes. It could have been the fact that we were surrounded by strange. Maybe it is because I am still starstuck from seeing "Chandler" Matthew Perry and Danny Bonaduce. Maybe it is because I witnessed such materialism. Or maybe it is just the wonderful scent of lemon and orange tree blossoms. Whatever it is, I have got to find my way back to the sane world.















1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

!!!!Wow!!!! What a trip y'alllook like you are having so much fun, Baylee looks good playing guitar, did y'all try on the fancy clothes? the cupcakes do look good,They are open here now! Where is that in Dallas Do you Know? Is that a restaurant (Viper Room?) What fun!!! Spencer is going to Study abroad in Spain for May June and then at the end in July he will backpback for 2 weeks, Thanks for visitingminethe rose picture was just for you.