Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My new Project-Eastside Garden


Here is a before picture of the eastside of my house. I have been waiting for 2 years to work on this side. The area is very long and narrow, about 5 feet wide and 20 feet deep, on the edge of a 12 foot retaining rock wall. Finally, I have the gutters in place and am ready to tackle the project. It will be bursting into color soon and I will post a beautiful picture of the progress. I love the anticipation of what will become of this barren piece of land. When I think of the garden, I think of what is possible when working with a blank slate. The possibilities are unlimited, just like in life. Awesome! Spring is just around the corner, I can be inspired by the beauty God puts before us, right at our fingertips if we just reach out. Wow, I am feeling deep right now. My spirits are lifted by sunshine and warmth.

No comments: